2 bedroom flat for saleLondon Road, Burgess Hill
Guide Price £180,000
- Top Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Plenty of Parking
- Close Proximity to Burgess Hill Train Station
- Convenient Location
Spacious top floor apartment situated within 10 minutes walk to Burgess Hill Train Station and Town Centre. This property benefits from a plenty of off road parking and a private parking space, this is a perfect oppourtunity for an investment buyer!
Spacious TOP FLOOR apartment situated in a convenient location of London Road within 10 MINUTES WALK to Burgess Hill TOWN CENTRE which is ideally located for easy access to Brighton (10 miles) and London (40 miles). There is easy access to the A/M23 and Gatwick Airport approximately 15 miles away, as well as two mainline stations, Wivelsfield and Burgess Hill both with an excellent service to London (Victoria 55 mins) and Brighton (20 mins). Burgess Hill provides a FANTASTIC SELECTION OF SCHOOLS including the very popular Burgess Hill School for Girls.
The property comprises; an entrance hall, spacious lounge, open plan fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with a family bathroom and to the rear of the property is plenty of off road parking as well as a private parking space. This property is a perfect opportunity for an INVESTMENT BUYER!
Lounge 20' @ Max x 11' 1" @ Max ( 6.10m @ Max x 3.38m @ Max )
Kitchen 9' @ Max x 6' 11" @ Max ( 2.74m @ Max x 2.11m @ Max )
Bedroom 1 16' @ Max x 9' 1" @ Max ( 4.88m @ Max x 2.77m @ Max )
Bedroom 2 13' @ Max x 10' @ Max ( 3.96m @ Max x 3.05m @ Max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63203219.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH103237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.