1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWishart Drive, Stirling
- 1 Bed ¼ Villa
- Lounge/Diner & Kitchen
- New Double Glazing
- EPC - E(54)
An excellent opportunity to purchase a one bedroom quarter villa that would particularly suit a first time buy or investment purchaser.
The accommodation is accessed by its own main door and consists on the ground floor of entrance with storage, generous lounge/diner and kitchen with an array of wall and floor units. The upper floor is accessed by a spiral staircase and offers a bright bathroom with over bath shower and double bedroom with large fitted wardrobe.
Although the property is in need of cosmetic upgrading the home does benefit from newly fitted double glazing and recently fitted energy efficient storage heaters.
To the front of the home are gardens mainly laid to lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking. To the side of the property is an additional hard standing area which offers the choice of use as a patio area or enhanced off street parking for a caravan or similar vehicle.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis and squash are close by as well as the Peak Sporting Village. Excellent primary and secondary schooling is available nearby.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.90m max x 4.11m max )
Kitchen 6' 7" max x 6' 1" max ( 2.01m max x 1.85m max )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63203249.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.