4 bedroom barn conversion for saleLlantrisant, Usk
- Stunning detached stone barn conversion in beautiful rural setting
- Impressive open plan kitchen/living/dining with vaulted ceiling
- Perfect synergy between period features and contemporary fittings
- Separate detached stone built 1-bedroom single storey cottage
- Delightful cobble stone courtyard and landscaped gardens
- Surrounded by open fields and with glorious views
Rarely do barn conversions with such space, light and high vaulted ceilings come onto the open market for sale. New Barn, with its agricultural origins in the mid 1800s, has been thoughtfully designed and converted, with much attention to detail, to create a wonderful family home with a real ?wow' factor. Located off a country lane, along a track, leading to the double wooden gates which open into a private, cobbled courtyard. Upon entering the courtyard, the eye is immediately drawn to the magnificent glazed doors and stature of New Barn, slightly elevated to enjoy the surrounding views. To the left of the wooden gates is a woodstore/garage and to the right hand side, a single storey 1 bedroomed cottage. The barn has been designed over several levels offering flexibility, privacy and light and has been finished to an exceptional standard. The floors are a combination of tiled, slate and wooden on the ground floor, a wooden floor to the first floor galleried landing, tiled bathrooms and carpets in the bedrooms. Throughout the barn are some striking examples of old timbers which complement the contemporary interior and finishes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63203276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6774280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.