2 bedroom flat for saleLampits, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Garage En Bloc
- **LONG LEASE**
This well presented two bedroom top floor flat is being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and incorporates many features to include gas central heating, double glazed windows and garage en bloc. The apartment is conveniently located adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre with all its amenities.
WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE -Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and situated in the popular Lampits development is this two bedroom top floor flat which benefits from bright lounge/dining room, kitchen, double glazed windows and gas central heating and garage en bloc. The apartment is conveniently located adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre and within walking distance of local stores, schools and good transport links. An internal viewing is a must.
Main communal front door leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to all floors
T H E A P A R T M E N T
Main front door leading to:
With radiator, meters cupboard, large walk in storage cupboard/space and doors to lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms 1 and 2.
Lounge / Dining Room 21' 10" x 11' 10" narrowing to 7' 3" ( 6.65m x 3.61m narrowing to 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear and side elevation, power points, two radiators and TV point.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.08m )
With a range of wall cupboards, work tops with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and under unit integrated fridge and freezer, double glazed window and partly tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 10' x 10' 7" narrowing to 8' ( 3.05m x 3.23m narrowing to 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in double wardrobes, radiator, coving and power points.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" into door recess narrowing to 7' 10" x 7' 3" into door recess ( 3.12m into door recess narrowing to 2.39m x 2.21m into door recess )
(Currently used as a Dressing Room) Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and two storage cupboards.
Communal gardens laid to lawn and GARAGE EN BLOC.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63203852.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.