2 bedroom terraced house for saleMidway Road, Midway, Swadlincote
Sold STC £130,000
- Perfect starter home!
- Lounge having feature log burner
- Separate dining room leading to fitted kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Mature rear garden with patio and pagola entertainment area
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- No upward chain
- Quirky, modern cottage-like terraced home
.An immaculately presented deceptively spacious ideal starter home!Its modern and quirky interior/layout must be viewed! Internal accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen.To the 1st floor there are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
An immaculately presented deceptively spacious ideal starter home!Its modern and quirky interior/layout must be viewed! Internal accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen.To the 1st floor there are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.To the rear there is mature garden with good sized patio entertainment area with pagola ideal for dining 'al fresco'.Some of its special features are its beautiful log burner situated in the lounge area,its fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and its irregular shaped rooms giving it that cottage feel.Call today to book your viewing!
Double glazed door to front elevation, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard housing meters and doors to:
Lounge 14' 5" into bay x 9' 8" into window narrowing to 8' 6" to chimney breast ( 4.39m into bay x 2.95m into window narrowing to 2.59m to chimney breast )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, television aerial point, telephone point, log burner and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' into recess x 12' 5" max ( 3.35m into recess x 3.78m max )
(Irregular shaped room)
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 5' 9" x 8' 2" ( 1.75m x 2.49m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine/ dryer, fridge, central heating boiler, tiled flooring, spot lighting, double glazed window to side elevation and a double glazed door to side elevation giving rear garden access.
Central heating radiator and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' 11" into window narrowing to 11' 10" to chimney recess ( 3.78m x 3.94m into window narrowing to 3.61m to chimney recess )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 12' 6" ( 2.67m x 3.81m )
(Irregular shaped room)
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, W.C, wash hand basin, central heating radiator, bath with shower over and tiling to splashback areas.
Low maintenance rear garden, patio area for outdoor dining, garden shed, gated side access, tool store, mature trees and an outdoor water supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63204140.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.