3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Street, Rugby
Sold STC £149,995
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Popular Residental Area
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Energy Rating - E
Full descriptionThis three bedroom mid-terrace property is situated in the popular residential town of Rugby and is positioned within walking distance of both Rugby town centre and Rugby Rail Station. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom and three bedrooms and gardens to both front and rear.
Draft Sale Particulars - Not approved by vendor
Covered Storm Porch - Enter via panelled wooden door with stainless window inset.
Entrance Hall - Wall mounted radiator, electricity fuseboard and stairs rising to first floor landing. Door through to:
Lounge/Dining Room - 3.00m x 7.30m - Upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation and further upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Two wall mounted radiators, feature fireplace, fitted storage unit, a range of power point, television point and telephone point. Door through to:
Kitchen - 2.39m x 4.00m - With a range of base and eye level units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for electric oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over. Door through to:
Downstairs Bathroom - 2.17m x 1.96m - Bathroom suite comprising of; low level flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over. A frosted upvc double glazed window to side elevation and tiling to all splashback areas.
First Floor Landing - Access to fitted storage cupboard and doors through to:
Bedroom One - 4.00m x 3.30m - Two upvc double glazed windows to front elevation. Feature cast iron fireplace, picture rail, wall mounted radiator and a range of power points.
Bedroom Two - 2.30m x 3.40m - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall mounted radiator, feature cast iron fireplace and a range of power points.
Bedroom Three - 2.41m x 3.40m - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall mounted radiator and a fitted cupboard housing the Vaillant combination gas boiler.
Outside - To the front of the property is a small courtyard garden which is laid to gravel. There is a secure side passage which provides pedestrian access to the rear garden.
Rear Garden - A courtyard area leads up to a further gravelled area and steps lead onto the main portion of the garden which is laid to lawn and enclosed by timber panelled fencing to all sides with a further mature shrub boarder.
Floorplans - Howkins & Harrison prepare these plans for reference only. They are not to scale.
General Information -
Services - None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Rugby Borough Council
Tel: 01788 533533
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
. - 4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63204212.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26642034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.