3 bedroom detached house for saleHolming End, Horsham, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom link detached home on the popular Heritage Estate
- Quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac
- Beautiful lounge and dining room
- Ready to move into
- Driveway, garage with utility room
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Whether you have a young family and are looking to upgrade or are a buyer of later years looking for that difficult down size move, you would be well advised to consider this lovely 3 bedroom link detached home. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac it is nice and peaceful and safe for young children. There are some excellent primary schools nearby whilst the property also falls into the catchment areas of both Millais and Forest Secondary schools.The property is also well situated for the commuter, Littlehaven Station is just a short walk away and has regular trains up to Gatwick and central London, whilst for drivers the Northern bypass is just a few minutes away and connects easily with Surrey, the M23 and the South Coast. The property has been much improved in recent years and is presented in warm and neutral colours that will appeal to most buyers. The property is also offered to the market with no onward chain so if you are a buyer looking to move quickly then this property is ready to move into. The lounge is a fantastic room, the new fireplace forms the main focal point and keeps the room cosy and warm during those dark cold winter evenings. The bay window offers a little extra space and along with the other two windows in the rooms makes it a beautiful and light space to enjoy during the day.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Mum was downsizing from a large family house but she still wanted to have three bedrooms so that the grandchildren could come and visit and stay overnight with her. Mum was also keen to find somewhere nice and quiet and not too far from local amenities, so Holming End was perfect for her. Tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac, the neighbours immediately made her feel welcome and soon became friends. The local shops are just around the corner in Lambs Farm Road so they are ideal if you need to pop out for a few odds and ends in between your big weekly shop. You can also catch the 98 bus from here that will whisk you off into Horsham town centre in about 10 – 15 minutes.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'0 x 11'2 (4.88m x 3.41m)
- Dining Room: 12'2 x 8'6 (3.71m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'4 x 8'6 (3.46m x 2.59m)
- Utility Room: 8'3 x 4'9 (2.52m x 1.45m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 10'0 (3.61m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 8'5 (3.46m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 7'5 (2.49m x 2.26m)
- Bathroom: 7'3 x 5'6 (2.21m x 1.68m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 18'8 x 7'6 (5.69m x 2.29m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63204641.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20914225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.