2 bedroom cottage for saleHigh Street, Honley, Holmfirth
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £180,000***
- Village Location
- No Vendor Chain
- Includes Garden And Patio
- Characterful Features
***GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £180,000***
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF HONLEY AND OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN IS THIS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED GRADE TWO LISTED 18TH CENTURY COTTAGE.
***GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £180,000***
Honley is a large village in West Yorkshire, England. It is situated near to Holmfirth and Huddersfield, and on the banks of the River Holme in the Holme Valley. Holmfirth has an abundant of shops, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Its popular and local schooling is well renowned.
This home includes a spacious integrated garage and gardens to the side. Packed with character features such as exposed beams and trusses, this cottage may also offer the new owners scope to improve and add value. It will suit those buyers looking for a home in a central village location close to local amenities and schooling.
Enter the property through the entrance porch which is carpeted and has a radiator. Stairs to the right hand side lead to the first floor and a door leads through to the lounge.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
A spacious carpeted room, the focal point of which is a gas fire in a wooden surround. There is a radiator and there are exposed character beams. There is a double glazed window to the front elevation with a window seat and a door leading through to the kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" max to the chimney breast x 13' 9" max ( 5.00m max to the chimney breast x 4.19m max )
An "L" Shaped Room.
The dining area is carpeted with the kitchen area having vinyl flooring. There are two double glazed windows to the rear elevation and there are exposed character beams.The kitchen area has a good range of wall and base units with a worktop over and a sink and drainer. There is an electric cooker and space for an under worktop fridge. Stairs lead down to the cellar and to the garage.
Garage 16' 11" max into the recess x 16' 8" ( 5.16m max into the recess x 5.08m )
An exceptionally spacious garage that boasts flag stone flooring, a vaulted ceiling with good ceiling height and an electric remote controlled up and over door. There is power, light, a radiator, plumbing for a washing machine, a sink and the boiler is also housed here. There are storage spaces at the bottom of the stairs and a door leads to the useful walk-in storage cupboard to the rear of the garage.
The landing boasts exposed beams and trusses, is carpeted and has useful built-in storage cupboards. There is a radiator and there are doors leading to two bedrooms, WC and the bathroom. There is access to the loft with a pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 13' 11" plus the recess x 11' 4" ( 4.24m plus the recess x 3.45m )
A fabulous spacious room that is carpeted and boasts more exposed beams and trusses. There is a radiator and there are two double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
Another spacious carpeted room with cupboard space over the stairs, a radiator and there are double glazed windows to the front elevation. This room also boasts exposed character beams and trusses.
A tiled flooring with a low level WC and an opaque double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom 6' 8" max x 5' 2" max into the recess ( 2.03m max x 1.57m max into the recess )
The bathroom is carpeted, has a radiator and there is a double glazed window to the front elevation. The walls are partly tiled and the suite comprises of a bath and a pedestal hand wash basin.
To the front of the property is a gated flagged patio and to the side of the property is a lawn that has borders with shrubs and plants and a shed.
From our office on Victoria Street turn right at the lights onto Huddersfield Road and continue forward into Honley village. Turn left at the lights onto East Gate and follow the road round onto West Gate. At the end of the parade of shops, turn right onto New Street/High Street. The property is situated in the cul-de-sac located on the left hand side, identified by our "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63205064.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.