2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewton Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £145,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Delightful Cottage Style Mid-Row House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Part Tiled Kitchen, Bathroom With Modern Suite
- Rear Patio Garden With Brick Store
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Delightful, good sized & well-appointed cottage style mid-row house, close to all amenities. The accommodation comprises: Hall, lounge, dining room, part tiled kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a part tiled bathroom with modern suite. Outside there is a rear patio garden with a brick store.
A delightful, good sized, well appointed cottage style mid-row house close to all amenities. The property has gas central heating and extensive double glazing and the following accommodation. Hall, lounge and separate dining room, part tiled kitchen. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a part tiled bathroom with modern suite and shower to bath. Outside there is a rear patio garden with brick store.
Feature double glazed panelled entrance door with upper double glazed window to hall.
With double doored meter cupboard, single panelled radiator, cloaks/ storage area and stairs. Vinyl floor covering by entrance door.
Front Lounge 11' 1" into recess x 10' 9" ( 3.38m into recess x 3.28m )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Rear Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.25m into recess )
With double glazed window, single panelled radiator and telephone point. Robinson Willey Firegem Visa gas fire. Shelving to chimney breast recess.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.68m )
Having units with white doors and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards. Double and single doored wall cupboards, single panelled radiator. Washing machine plumbing, gas cooker point, rear part glazed door to garden and window alongside. Pine laminate floor covering and part tiled walls.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to first floor landing with the following rooms off:
Front Bedroom One 13' 11" into recess & to wardrobes x 11' 5" ( 4.24m into recess & to wardrobes x 3.48m )
With double glazed picture window, single panelled radiator and double wardrobe.
Rear Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 1" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.07m into recess )
With double glazed window, single panelled radiator and Worcester gas central heating boiler.
With modern white suite and comprising: Panelled bath with Gainsborough shower and curtain. Pedestal wash basin, low level WC, double glazed frosted window and single panelled radiator. Part tiled walls in white, tall shelved linen cupboard.
There is a pleasant patio garden to the rear, this being paved and with boundary walling, timber gate to rear pathway and brick store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63206795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.