3 bedroom town house for saleChedworth Place, Tattingstone, Ipswich
Offers in Excess of £250,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Storey Town House
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Highly Sought After Location
BEAUTIFUL THREE STOREY HOME! A beautiful three bedroom town house situated in the highly popular Tattingstone village. The property benefits from ample living accommodation throughout, a family bathroom and en-suite, personal courtyard garden and off road parking!
The property is situated in the beautiful village of Tattingstone located a short distance away form Manningtree Train Station providing links to London Liverpool Street. The village provides local shops, schools, public houses and a tennis club and is approximetley five miles from Ipswich. THe A12 & A14 are close by providing access to Colchester, Felixstowe and Bury St Edmunds.
Entrance Door Into:
Two glass brick feature walls, stairs leading to the first floor, built in coat cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator and doors leading to:
Lounge / Diner 11' 9" max x 14' 2" max ( 3.58m max x 4.32m max )
L shaped room with double glazed window to the rear, door opening to the courtyard garden, under stairs storage cupboard, two radiators and opening to:
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear, range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, built-in washing machine, fridge/freezer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Tiled splashbacks.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading to the second floor, glass brick feature wall, radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.45m )
Double glazed sash style window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, tiled walls, tiled flooring, storage cupboard, wall mounted mirror fronted cabinet and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.39m )
Double glazed sash styled window to the front and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 15' 4" ( 3.76m x 4.67m )
Double glazed sash style window to the front, velux style window to the rear, storage, two radiators and door leading to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed velux window to the rear, shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
The courtyard garden comprises of a variety of mature trees, shrubs, flowerbeds, walkways, rose bushes and a patio seating area.
The property comes with one allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.