2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThomson Drive, Crewkerne
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Loft Room
- Driveway Parking
A semi-detached bungalow situated in a favoured residential area. The property, which would benefit from some updating, offers accommodation comprising entrance porch, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and loft room. Outside there is driveway parking, and gardens to front and rear.
Double glazed front door. Front aspect double glazed window. Hanging cupboard for coats and shoes.
Living Room 18' 5" x 11' 11" max ( 5.61m x 3.63m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. TV aerial point. Night storage heater.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.72m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Electric cooker point. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted electric heater. Door to garden.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Built-in wardrobes. Cupboard with immersion. Under stairs storage. Night storage heater.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Wall mounted electric heater.
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Fully tiled. Electric towel rail.
Loft Room 21' 7" max x 15' max ( 6.58m max x 4.57m max )
Restricted head height. Front and rear aspect double glazed windows. Stairs from entrance hall. Access to water tank. Night storage heater.
From the driveway steps lead up to path through front garden and steps up again to the front door. To the front of the property, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a bedding area and shrubs. The rear garden, which is enclosed within walls and a fence, is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. A gate gives access at the side.
From Fox & Sons town centre office proceed along Market Street and turn left into South Street. Continue along this road, passing the Police Station on your right, and take the next turning right into Thomson Drive. The property will be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63206819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.