3 bedroom terraced house for saleMonksfield Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham
Sold STC £160,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Family Bathroom
- Modernisation Required
No chain! Sure to sell soon, this attractively priced three bedroom home close to a popular school in Great Barr offers two reception rooms, family bathroom, kitchen and a rear garden.
No chain! Sure to sell soon, this attractively priced three bedroom home close to a popular school in Great Barr offers two reception rooms, family bathroom, kitchen and a rear garden. This home requires some modernisation but could be quickly turned into a beautiful family home by any potential buyer.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side and front and entrance door into: lounge
Lounge 17' 3" x 13' 6" ( 5.26m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV aerial point, stairs to first floor landing and Archway to:
Dining Room 9' 5" x 10' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, single glazed door to rear garden, storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steels sink and drainer unit.
Stairs from lounge, airing cupboard with boiler and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 13' 7" ( 3.02m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side, double doors to built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.16m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator,
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps over, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiling to walls and radiator.
Paved patio area, lawn, paved path to rear gate leading to garage block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63208673.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.