4 bedroom terraced house for saleLascelles Terrace, Leeds
- Owner occupancy/investor opportunity
- No onward chain
- 4 bedroooms
- Bathroom, en suite and shower room
- Basement, Front and rear gardens
- Double glazing and gas CH system
A mid terraced house with no onward chain. Owner occupancy/investment opportunity. Hallway, Lounge, Dining kitchen, 4 bedrooms, ensuite, shower room and bathroom. Basement, front and rear gardens. Gas CH system and double glazing. Early viewing recommended.
A mid through terrace property being offered with no onward chain, set within convenient location close to local shops and transport links. The property comprises:- Entrance hall, lounge, dining kitche, two bedrooms to the first floor with en-suite facilities to bedroom two and house bathroom. To the second floor there are two further bedrooms with a Jack and Jill shower room. Basement, Gas CH system and double glazing. Small front garden and rear yard.
A mid through terrace property being offered with no onward chain, set within convenient location close to local shops and transport links. The property comprises:- Entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms to the first floor with ensuite facilities to bedroom two and house bathroom. To the second floor there are two further bedrooms with a Jack and Jill shower room. Basement, Gas CH system and double glazing. Small front garden and rear yard.
Timber front entry door, coving, dado rail and radiator.
Lounge 15' Max into bay x 11' 7" Max into recess ( 4.57m Max into bay x 3.53m Max into recess )
Having double glazed bay window to the front and double panel radiator.
Dining Kitchen 15' 1" Max into recess x 12' 6" ( 4.60m Max into recess x 3.81m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrast work tops that incorporate a sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door to the rear yard. Double panel radiator and Heat Line central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 3" Max into recess x 12' 4" ( 4.65m Max into recess x 3.76m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and access to the landing and and in turn, the bathroom.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 7" Max into recess plus recess 3' ( 3.02m x 2.31m Max into recess plus recess 3' )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Enclosed shower unit, low level W.C, and hand wash basin.
Comprising bath with shower attachment over, low level W.C, and hand wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and double panel radiator.
Access to Bedrooms three and four.
Bedroom Three 15' 3" Max plus door recess 4'11"x2'1 x 9' 6" restricted head height ( 4.65m Max plus door recess 4'11"x2'1 x 2.90m restricted head height )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Velux window and access to the Jack and Jill ensuite shower room.
Jack And Jill Shower Room
Shower cubicle, low level W.C snf hand wash basin. Radiator and Velux window.
Bedroom Four 12' 8" Max and restricted head height x 10' 9" Max into recess ( 3.86m Max and restricted head height x 3.28m Max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear elevatin, radiator and access to the Jack and Jill ensuite shower room.
Two cellars, both with double panel radiators.
Small front garden area.
Yard with access beyond.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63208712.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.