3 bedroom terraced house for saleDaphne Road, Stockton-On-Tees
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Three bedroom mid terraced house
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Fully fitted kitchen and conservatory
- Family bathroom plus shower room and w/c
- Off street parking and enclosed rear garden
In our opinion this spacious three bedroom mid terraced house would be a great first time buyer, family and investor opportunity.
In our opinion this spacious three bedroom mid terraced house would be a great first time buyer, family and investor opportunity. Presented to a good standard the property is available with NO ONWARD CHAIN and briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall, good size living diner, fully fitted kitchen, conservatory and modern family bathroom. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms, shower room and w/c plus pull down ladder access to the loft which is fully boarded with electrics and Velux windows. Externally to the front of the property there is a small lawn area and parking for one vehicle and to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed good sized garden.
Double glazed door to front elevation, radiator.
Lounge 19' 5" max x 12' 11" max ( 5.92m max x 3.94m max )
Two double glazed windows to front and side elevations, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 7' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, tiled walls, electric cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, recent central heating boiler, radiator, french doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
UPVC construction, double glazed window to side elevation, lighting.
Stairs from hall, double glazed window to front elevation. access by ladder to loft space carpeted and with skylight.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, storage cupboard, radiator.
Shower cubicle, fully tiled.
Separate W C
Low level WC, double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.82m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
On the ground floor. Suite comprising: panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled, stainless steel towel rail, double glazed window to front elevation.
Driveway to front. Fully enclosed good sized rear garden with planted borders and pebbled lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63208760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.