2 bedroom flat for saleRipon Road, Harrogate
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Located within a substantial and imposing Jacobean villa
- Situated on a prestigious approach at the heart of Harrogate
- Stylishly renovated throughout
- Two bedrooms
- Allocated off street parking
- EPC rating: C
This first floor apartment is located on this prestigious approach at the heart of Harrogate. The property has been stylishly renovated throughout boasting open plan living room and kitchen area, two bedrooms, fitted bathroom, allocated parking and communal garden. Offered with no upper chain.
This first floor apartment is located within a substantial and imposing Jacobean villa, which dates back to circa late 1800s, situated on this prestigious approach at the heart of Harrogate. The property has been stylishly renovated throughout and boasts a modern and bright interior comprising entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen area, two well-proportioned bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom, allocated off street parking and access to well-maintained communal gardens. Offered for sale with no upper chain.
Telephone entry system and staircase leading to first floor.
Inner Entrance Hall
Door to side aspect, secure telephone entry system, cornice ceiling and radiator.
Lounge Area 14' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.00m )
With a contemporary feel and all the warmth of home, you will find two single glazed windows to the front aspect, a typical period feature of this lovely property coupled with inset spot lighting and laminate flooring to complete the modern feel plus radiator.
Kitchen Area 10' 5" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.18m max x 3.12m max )
Offering a large breakfast bar and seating is the modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, two further period windows to the front aspect, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, complimentary worktop surfaces, integrated electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, integrated fridge and separate freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, steps to further kitchen area, laminate flooring, inset spot lighting and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.02m )
This room offers ample space with windows to front and rear aspects, cupboard housing central heating boiler, TV point and radiator. Furthermore the room houses a concealed fire escape door, that subject to satisfying relevant building regulations and criteria, could be utilised as private entrance.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.79m )
This well-appointed bedroom has the benefit of a recently installed double glazed window to the side aspect, TV point and radiator.
White suite comprising bath with mixer taps, over bath shower and shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled walls heated towel rail and part cornice ceiling.
The property benefits from access to well maintained communal garden, plus allocated parking space and further guest parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63208772.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.