Get brand editions for Moores Estate Agents, Headingley

2 bedroom flat for sale

Abbots Mews, Cardigan Lane, Burley, Leeds 6

Offers in Region of £99,495

Property Description

Key features

  • 2 Double Bedroom Second Floor Flat
  • Overlooks Tennis Courts & Park From Juliet Balcony In Living Room
  • Modern Kitchen & Bathroom - Built 2003
  • Electric Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
  • Secure Parking With Dedicated Space, Visitor Parking & Bike Store
  • Newly Decorated & Recarpeted
  • Close To Co-op, Train Station & Buses Into Leeds
  • Ideal For First Time Buyers - 73% Shared Ownership With No Rent On The Balance

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

A SPACIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT with secure parking, Juliet balcony overlooking the park and just 3 minutes walk for the fast train to Leeds. REDECORATED and NEWLY CARPETED throughout this flat boasts a superb modern layout with double fitted wardrobes and is easy to maintain. Excellent for modern living, with DOOR ENTRY INTERCOM SYSTEM, a large secure BIKE STORE, uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and ample LOFT STORAGE SPACE. This flat has its own allocated secure parking space as well as visitor parking spaces (accessed via remote control electronic gates). CHAIN FREE, the price includes a stylish leather sofa, double bed and fridge freezer. All you need to buy is a TV! A great opportunity for FIRST TIME BUYERS, the extremely affordable purchase price is for 73% SHARED OWNERSHIP with the remaining 27% RENT FREE. This scheme enables a single person/couple working in the Leeds area to buy into this fashionable area. The flat is well decorated and ready to move into. There's NO STAMP DUTY TO PAY on the purchase and the lease has 87 years remaining. Burley Park is popular with young professionals and it's easy to see why. You can stroll to Headingley, the cinema or Viva Cuba in 10 minutes. The gym is 5 minutes by car. For nights out Leeds city centre is just 10 minutes by taxi. And eating in is easy too - the Co-op is just 5 minutes stroll and Deliveroo offer excellent choices, all delivered to your door!

*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
18 November 2016

Nearest stations

  • Burley Park (0.2 mi)
  • Headingley (0.8 mi)
  • Leeds (1.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Moores Estate Agents, Headingley

14 St. Annes Road, Leeds, LS6 3NX

0113 451 3236 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans

View in fullscreen
Floor Plan
Floor Plan

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Moores Estate Agents, Headingley

14 St. Annes Road, Leeds, LS6 3NX

0113 451 3236 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Burley Park (0.2 mi)
  • Headingley (0.8 mi)
  • Leeds (1.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Moores Estate Agents, Headingley

14 St. Annes Road, Leeds, LS6 3NX

0113 451 3236 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.