1 bedroom apartment for saleReliance House, Liverpool City Centre, L2
Sold STC £146,950
- Investment Opportunity
- Iconic Building
- Unique Apartment Development
- Mix of 1 & 2 Bedroom Units
- One Bedroom Prices from £130,950
- Impressive Architecture
- High Ceilings & Sash Windows
- Unbeatable City Centre Location
- Expected NET Returns of Circa 6-7%
- Capital Growth Expected on Completion
*** PHASE 2 - 50% SOLD OUT*** Century 21 Liverpool is delighted to offer Reliance House - a luxury apartment conversion from a former commercial property in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. With an elegant facade and views over Water St, and St Peter's Church this is an iconic building with Edwardian style Portland stone. The development comprises of one and two bedroom apartments, all with tall ceilings and large sash windows meaning the units are bright and stylish. For the investor, the property is expected to yield at least 7% gross (6% NET) and like most off plan purchases, we would expect a 5-10% rise in price upon completion.
Why Invest / Purchase in Liverpool?...
"Liverpool 2nd best city in the UK for rental yields” This Is Money, 2015
Liverpool has excellent transport links, whether regional, national or international. In addition, Network Rail and the Liverpool City Region have agreed to partner up and invest a further £340million to make serious improvements to the regional infrastructure. Flights from Liverpool John Lennon Airport offer an easy route to worldwide destinations.
Liverpool is also just a short journey from Manchester Airport, which benefits from direct flights as far as China. Property prices in Liverpool increased by 5% over 2015, which equates to a 6% rise over 2007 pre-financial crash prices.
Due to local investment and Government backing, Liverpool is seen as the ‘Northern Powerhouse’ with continuing strength in the local investment and residential markets.
- One Bedroom from £130,950
- Two Bedroom from £199,950
- High Ceilings
- Large Sash Windows
- Views over Water St or St Peter’s Church available
- Impressive Architecture
- Portland Stone Façade
- Excellent L2 postcode location
- Booming Liverpool Investment & Rental Market
- Unbeatable city centre location
- Close to regional and national transport links
- Expected NET returns of circa 6-7%
- Scheduled completion is Q2 2018
- Fully let and managed by an experienced letting agent (if required)
- Buy for investment or personal use
Viewing available upon request but please note this is an off plan / conversion purchase.
1 .Reserve with a £2,500 Reservation Fee
2. Pay 15% upon exchange (30 days later)
3. Pay 35% Feb/Mar 2017
4. Pay 50% on Completion (scheduled Q4 2017)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2332625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 Liverpool, Liverpool North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.