2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKirby Close, Axminster
Sold STC £134,950
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A super two bedroom property located a short distance from the facilities on offer in the market town of Axminster. This property offers views over the town to the front and has the added benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A super property located a short distance from the facilities on offer in the market town of Axminster. The town offers good facilities including supermarkets, local shops, inns, restaurants, churches, schools,and a doctor's surgery. There is a mainline rail link to London Waterloo, and the coastal towns of Lyme Regis and Seaton are some 5 and 7 miles distant respectively. Many picturesque villages are a short drive away, as is the glorious East Devon countryside. The accommodation comprises briefly of a lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a very pleasant enclosed garden to the rear, A hard standing to the front or the property provides off road parking.
Living Room 12' 5" x 13' 9" ( 3.78m x 4.19m )
With door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point. Stairs rising to first floor. Door to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces adjoining incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric cooker point, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiling to splashback areas and ceiling light point. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to rear porch and garden.
With uPVC double glazed windows and door leading out into the garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from living room. Loft hatch and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, over bulkhead storage cupboard, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 6' 4" ( 3.84m x 1.93m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
With double glazed window to rear aspect, panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, cupboard housing the central heating boiler, ceramic tiling, heated towel rail and ceiling light point.
To the front of the property there is alow maintenance garden with a pathway stepping up to the front door. Driveway parking for two cars lies to the side with garden beyond. To the rear of the property there is a south facing, grass terraced area.
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to www.voa.gov.uk, East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8HL. Tel 01395 516551
From our Fox & Sons office in West Street, proceed out of the town centre following the A358 signposted towards Seaton and Musbury. Turn left at the junction of Musbury road and King Edward Road, then the first right into Boxfield Road. Take the next left into Foxhill then the next right where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63211151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.