3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMaglands Road, Watchet
Sold STC £179,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Historic Harbour Town of Watchet
- Well Presented End of Terrace Family Home
- Three Bedrooms - Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating - Double Glazing
- Conservatory - Good Size Rear Garden
Situated within the historic harbour town of Watchet is this extended well presented end of terrace three bedroom family home benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating, two reception rooms, conservatory, cloakroom, enclosed south facing rear garden. Internal inspection is a must!
Situated within the historic harbour town of Watchet is this extended well presented end of terrace three bedroom family home benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating, two reception rooms, conservatory, cloakroom, good size enclosed south facing rear garden. Internal inspection is a must!
Double Glazed Front Door
Double glazed window to front, low level WC, tiled flooring, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 2" plus bay ( 4.22m x 3.10m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, wooden laminate flooring, gas fire with back boiler serving the domestic hot water & central heating systems.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.97m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, double glazed door to conservatory, radiator, wooden laminate flooring.
Conservatory 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, light and power, television point.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 10' 2" ( 2.97m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to side, a range of modern base and wall units, worktop surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated oven, inset electric hob, extractor hood over, integrated microwave, integrated fridge, freezer, tiled flooring, built in larder cupboard, part tiled surrounds.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, access to roof space, doors to
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.71m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator, built in wardrobe, built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, built in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring, a white suite comprising panel bath with shower unit over, part tiled surrounds, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, low level WC with concealed cistern.
The property is approached via a pathway leading to the front door with a lawned garden to the side. A timber pedestrian gate gives access to the rear garden.
To the rear is a good size enclosed garden which mainly comprises of laid to lawn, a gravelled seating area immediately off the dining room, garden shed. A decked seating area immediately to the side of the conservatory making an ideal area for alfresco dining.
Watchet is an historic harbour town with a modern marina, a good selection of shops and amenities, a surgery, nursery facilities and a primary school. The town is ideally placed between The Quantock Hills, Exmoor and The Bristol Channel, with easy access to the A39, Bridgwater and the M5 (North) and to the A358, Taunton, the A303 and the M5 (South). The near-by village of Williton has further good facilities, including the middle school. Minehead, 15 minutes away, has a wider range of amenities, including a hospital and West Somerset College.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63211157.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH104008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.