3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMachanhill, Larkhall
Sold STCM £150,000
- Beautiful property in walk-in condition
- Lovely lounge with Karndean flooring
- Separate dining room
- Modern Kitchen
- Downstairs wc
- Good sized bedrooms with storage
- Gorgeous family bathroom with shower
- Large monoblocked driveway with detached garage
Would you like it to be in walk in condition throughout, with modern decor - just ready to put your furniture in?
What about a big, bright lounge with neutral decor, feature wall & fireplace, Karndean flooring and french doors through to the dining room?
How about a good size dining room with matching decor to the lounge and the same wood laminate flooring?
Would you like a modern kitchen with white wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, stainless steel oven & hob and wood laminate flooring?
What about a downstairs wc?
How about a large master bedroom with neutral decor & carpeting and fitted mirrored wardrobes?
Would you like 2 further bedrooms with fitted mirrored wardrobes in the 2nd room and a storage cupboard in the 3rd?
What about a stunning, partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath, glass shower screen and chrome heated towel rail?
How about an easily maintained garden with slabbed patio area, monoblocked driveway and a detached garage?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 4.50m (14'9") x 3.71m (12'2")
Dining Room 3.76m (12'4") x 2.87m (9'5")
Kitchen 2.97m (9'9") x 2.29m (7'6")
Bedroom 1 4.39m (14'5") x 3.66m (12'0")
Bedroom 2 3.48m (11'5") x 3.30m (10'10")
Bedroom 3 3.28m (10'9") x 2.36m (7'9")
Family Bathroom 2.31m (7'7") x 1.90m (6'3")
Downstairs WC 1.52m (5'0") x 0.91m (3'0")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63211220.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.