6 bedroom terraced house for saleSwinegate, Grantham
Sold STC £399,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Period Property with Six Bedrooms
- Two Sitting Rooms, Utility and Study
- Located in the heart of Grantham Town Centre
- Perfect Blend between Character and Contemporary Living
- Local Amenities and Travel Links
- Courtyard and Raised Sun Terrace
- Garage, Outhouse and Workshop
*STUNNING GRADE II LISTED HOME* *COMPLETELY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT TO A HIGH STANDARD* This period property boasts six bedrooms as well as two sitting rooms, a study, utility and superb views over St Wulframs Church. *PERFECT FOR A LARGE FAMILY* *VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
*STUNNING GRADE II LISTED HOME* *COMPLETELY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT TO A HIGH STANDARD*
This SIX BEDROOM period property which was once the former Rose and Crown Public House on Swinegate in the XVIII century or maybe even earlier, has been tastefully redesigned in such a way where that it has the perfect blend between character and contemporary living. This spacious home is situated in the heart of the historic Grantham town centre and enjoys superb views over St Wulframs Church which is almost directly opposite the property.
With the home being in the heart of Grantham town centre, it connects itself with all of the towns local amenities and travel links. Grantham train station is within walking distance and has great connection point for many cities including direct links to London Kings Cross in approximately 64 minutes.
The spacious and flexible living accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, second sitting room/reading room, study, open plan kitchen/diner, utility, W.C, landing, six bedrooms, Jack and Jill style en-suite and shower room as well as a courtyard, raised sun terrace, garage, outhouse and workshop to the external.
The entrance hall is accessed via a front door and has two electric heaters, a feature exposed stone wall, staircase off with storage space below and a door out to the courtyard. Arch into the utility and access into the lounge.
Lounge 16' 2" narrowing to 14' 8" x 16' 5" maximum ( 4.93m narrowing to 4.47m x 5.00m maximum )
The lounge has a sash window to the front aspect with bench seat below, electric heater, wall mounted lights and electric fire with mantelpiece surround.
2nd Sitting Room/ Reading Room 18' maximum x 11' 2" maximum ( 5.49m maximum x 3.40m maximum )
Sash window to the front aspect with bench seat below, feature exposed beams, electric heater and electric fireplace.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner 23' 9" maximum x 13' 10" narrowing to 8' 7" ( 7.24m maximum x 4.22m narrowing to 2.62m )
The open plan kitchen/diner has two windows to the side aspect and side door to the courtyard and has been fitted with stunning and modern Howden's low and eye level units and drawers with solid oak work tops, inset Belfast sink bowl with white tiled splash backs, a wine rack, integral dishwasher, electric hob with extractor hood above and double electric oven, laminate floor and two electric heaters.
Study Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
The study has a window to the side aspect, electric heater and telephone point.
Into the utility there is a window to the side aspect, base cupboards with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs and space for appliances. Access into the W.C.
The W.C has a window to the side aspect and low level W.C.
First Floor Landing
Up onto the first floor landing there is a window to the side aspect, electric heater and stairs up to the second floor.
Bedroom One 16' 3" narrowing to 15' 5" x 17' 8" ( 4.95m narrowing to 4.70m x 5.38m )
Into bedroom one there are two sash windows to the front aspect with stunning views of St Wulframs Church, feature exposed beams, electric heater, electric fireplace with mantelpiece surround and TV point.
Bedroom Two 17' 1" maximum x 12' 9" maximum ( 5.21m maximum x 3.89m maximum )
Bedroom two has windows to the rear and side aspects and door to the raised sun terrace, electric heater, down lighters and TV point. Access into the Jack and Jill en-suite.
Jack And Jill En-Suite
The Jack and Jill en-suite has a window to the side aspect and a stainless steel heated towel rail and is fitted with a stunning four piece suite comprising of roll top bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Partly tiled wall, down lighters and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 18' maximum x 11' 10" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 5.49m maximum x 3.61m narrowing to 2.77m )
Bedroom three has a sash window to the front aspect, electric heater, exposed beams and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Into bedroom four there is a window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes and drawers and electric heater.
The shower room has a window to the side aspect and is fitted with a brand new three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C. Airing cupboard, down lighters, stainless steel heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Up onto the second floor landing there is a sun light and storage into the eves. Access into bedrooms five and six.
Bedroom Five 11' plus recess x 12' 8" maximum ( 3.35m plus recess x 3.86m maximum )
Window to the front aspect, down lighters, feature exposed beams, electric heater and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Six 17' 4" narrowing to 14' 3" x 13' 8" maximum ( 5.28m narrowing to 4.34m x 4.17m maximum )
Bedroom six has a window to the front aspect, electric heater and down lighters.
To external of the property there is a rear courtyard which provides access to the garage, outhouse and workshop and has steps up to the raised sun terrace which also has flower beds. The courtyard also has outside lighting and provides access to an outside toilet and to the cellar.
The single garage has an up and over door, power and lighting and direct access into the workshop and outhouse.
The workshop has power and lighting, water tap and doors opening out to the courtyard.
The outhouse has base cupboards and space for appliances.
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements we have taken are maximum measurements due to many of the rooms narrowing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST106002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.