1 bedroom apartment for saleErmin Mews, Stratton St. Margaret, Swindon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- 8 FT BEDROOM
- 13 FT LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER
A well presented and newly decorated ground floor one bedroom apartment that is situated in the popular residential area of Stratton St Margaret. Benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating and allocated parking for one car. Viewing highly recommended.
A well presented and newly decorated ground floor one bedroom apartment that is situated in the popular residential area of Stratton St Margaret. Accommodation comprises a communal entrance hall, lounge with kitchen area, double bedroom, and a shower room. Further benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating and allocated parking for one car. Viewing highly recommended.
A double glazed composite door gives access to the properties communal entrance hall. A wood framed fire door gives access to the lounge/ kitchen.
Lounge/kitchen 13' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.73m )
A double glazed window to the front, smooth ceiling, range of eye and base level unties with fitted
work tops, inset gas hob, built in electric oven, wall mounted gas boiler, inset single sink drainer unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, space for free standing fridge freezer, Television point, door to bedroom, door to shower room. Cooker hood, radiator, carbon monoxide alarm, telephone point, built in washing machine.
Bedroom 7' 9" x 8' 2" max to wardrobe door ( 2.36m x 2.49m max to wardrobe door )
Double glazed window, smooth ceiling, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Smooth ceiling,extractor fan, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, low level w/c, built in shower cubicle with tiled surround wall mounted shower system.
Allocated parking for one car.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63211259.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.