5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTresco Way, Wickford, SS12
- Five Bedrooms
- Modern Home & Development
- Family Bathroom & En-suite
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Kitchen/Diner & Conservatory
- 1.2 miles to Railway Station
- Beauchamps Catchment Area
- A Must See Property
Are you a growing family? This superb FIVE bedroom semi detached home would be perfect. The property is modern throughout and offers excellent living space to enjoy. You'll love the kitchen/diner that opens into the conservatory, another benefit is having a family bathroom & separate en-suite!... Call today to arrange your viewing.
Situated within a modern development in Wickford approx. 1.2 miles away from Wickford Railway Station. Schooling is great in the area with 4 primary schools and the 'Outstanding Rated' Beauchamps secondary school all within a 1 mile radius of the property.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 15'9 X 11'10 (4.80m X 3.61m) -
Kitchen Diner - 14'1 X 9'1 (4.29m X 2.77m) -
Ground Floor Wc - 5'3 X 2'1 (1.60m X 0.64m) -
Conservatory - 13'6 X 9'9 (4.11m X 2.97m) -
Master Bedroom - 15'10 X 11'4 (4.83m X 3.45m) -
Bathroom - 7'4X6'8 (2.24m X 2.03m) -
Bedroom - 10'9X6'0 (3.28m X 1.83m) -
Bedroom - 8'9X8'0 (2.67m X 2.44m) -
Bedroom - 10'10X7'10 (3.30m X 2.39m) -
Bedroom - 12'10X7'10 (3.91m X 2.39m) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8903252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kemsley Residential, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.