4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMillfield Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO23
Sold STC £450,000
- Well presented four bedroom end of terrace house
- Retaining much of the original character
- Lounge with sash bay window
- Dining room
- Fitted breakfast kitchen with plans drawn by architect for extension
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Second double bedroom and family bathroom to first floor
- Second floor with a further two double bedrooms
- Within quarter mile walk from Bishopthorpe Road with many local amenities and nearby Rowntree Park
- Ever popular area with train station approximately 1 mile walk away
Dado rail, coving to ceiling, panelled entrance door.
Under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, mosaic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs, half glazed entrance door, to front.
Lounge 3.79m (12'5") min excl bay recess x 3.60m (11'10")
Secondary glazed bay sash window to front, fireplace with marble effect hearth, cast- iron grate, polished stone mantle over, radiator, picture rail, coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 4.04m (13'3") x 3.01m (9'11")
Sash window to rear, radiator, picture rail, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 5.24m (17'2") x 2.69m (8'10")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with polished stone worktops, twin bowl stainless steel with single drainer and stainless steel mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and range with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights, double glazed entrance double door to rear garden.
Coving to ceiling, under-stairs alcove, stairs, door to:
Master Bedroom 4.78m (15'8") x 3.77m (12'5") max
Two sash windows to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower area, wall mounted wash hand basin, low-level WC and extractor fan, heated towel rail, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath bow fronted bath with separate electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, opaque glazed sash window to rear, heated towel rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Bedroom 3.61m (11'10") x 2.69m (8'10")
Sash window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft space.
Laundry Room 1.62m (5'4") x 1.14m (3'9")
Sink, wall mounted gas combination boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water, plumbing for automatic washing machine, sash window to side, tiled flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Bedroom 4.32m (14'2") max excl alcove x 3.25m (10'8") max
Window to front, secondary glazed dormer window to front, sloping ceiling.
Bedroom 4.18m (13'9") max x 3.42m (11'3") max
Two double glazed Velux skylights to rear, radiator, sloping ceiling.
Low maintenance garden frontage area planted with a variety of shrubs with low rise brick boundary walls, enclosed low maintenance timber decked garden to rear with wooden storage shed and timber gate to the rear access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63211904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, South Yorks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.