2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKings Tamerton Road, Plymouth
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOMS
- END OF TERRACE
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO MANY LOCAL AMENITIES
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000. Two bedroom end of terrace property, close to local amenities, no onward chain, utility room, front and rear gardens, downstairs shower room, family bathroom upstairs. Contact us today on 01752367232 to arrange a viewing.
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000. Situated in the popular residential area of Kings Tamerton, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes, this two bedroom end of terrace property is perfect for someone who is looking to buy their first family home. The ground floor comprises an entrance hallway with door leading to the lounge, fitted kitchen with a door leading to the living room and a door leading to the utility room with a downstairs shower room. The first floor comprises a family bathroom with separate w/c, master bedroom with built in storage and a second bedroom with access to the loft. The property also benefits from a lawned front garden and a large stoned and astro turf rear garden which is fully enclosed on all three sides. With communal parking to the side of the property and being completely chain free this property must be viewed! Please contact us today on 01752367232 to arrange a viewing today.
Fully lawned enclosed with hedges.
Side facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed door.
Under stairs cupboard, wall mounted radiator, linyl flooring.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 5" Max ( 3.89m x 3.48m Max )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points. Plain painted walls and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.67m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television point, plain plastered walls and vynal flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 8" Max ( 2.87m x 2.64m Max )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with over head cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine, larder storage cupboard. Door leading to the utility room.
Side facing double glazed window. wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Door leading to the rear garden.
Single double glazed window. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc with partly tiled walls.
Stairs leading to first floor, cupboard housing combination boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.62m )
Front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, plain painted walls and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.92m )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, loft access which is fully boarded, plain painted walls and carpet flooring.
Rear facing double glazed window. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls. separate wc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63214865.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.