1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMaidstone Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Purpose built one bedroom apartment
- Stylish accommodation
- Secure entry
- Secure under croft parking
- City centre location
A smart and stylish purpose built one bedroom apartment located on NU Central, a popular residential development within the heart of Norwich City centre. MUST BE VIEWED!
This impressive property is sold with the current tenant who is happy to remain with the home boasting security entry phone and secure under croft parking. The property benefits from smooth plastered ceilings and is offered in a good general decorative order. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The property is an ideal investment, an early viewing is essential.
Secure entry and entrance door.
Security entry phone system and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Lounge / Dining Space 16' 3" narrowing to 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.95m narrowing to 4.47m x 2.95m )
Double glazed double doors to Juliette balcony with views over communal gardens and courtyard, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.26m x 1.78m )
Fully fitted with a range of eye and base level kitchen units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, fitted up stands and work surfaces, built in electric hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine, built in fridge/freezer and built in dishwasher.
Bedroom 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC, extractor fan, spot lights and radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63214895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.