3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTrinity Street, Three Self-Contained Flats, Gainsborough
- Three Self-Contained One Bedroom Flats
- Off Road Parking
- Perfect Investment Opportunity
- Generously Sized Accommodation
- Early Viewing Advised
A rare opportunity to purchase three self-contained one bedroom flats in the traditional town of Gainsborough. Early and internal viewing is highly advised. Call 01522 534771 to view.
Ideally located within the traditional town of Gainsborough is this rare opportunity to purchase three self-contained one bedroom flats - making this the perfect investment. The accommodation of Two out of Three Flats briefly comprises an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen with built in appliances, One generous sized bedroom complete with a Bathroom. The front of the property offers a raised gravel area with walkway to front door and access to the rear of the property with off road parking.
Ground Floor Flat
Entering the property via double glazed uPVC door to the front aspect accompanied by uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect leading into :-
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 1" ( 4.14m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating stainless steel one bowl sink drainer with tiled splashback, integrated hob and oven with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted panel radiator.
With wall mounted panel radiator and partial glazed door to the rear access point.
Lounge 15' 10" into the bay x 11' 1" ( 4.83m into the bay x 3.38m )
With double glazed uPVC window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
With obscure double glazed uPVC window to the rear and side aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
A Three Piece Suite fitted with a panel bath, low level flush WC, wash hand basin complete with partial tiling, wall mounted panel radiator, boiler and uPVC obscure window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Flat
Accessible via the rear of the property through uPVC door with stairs leading to further accommodation.
Entering the property via partial glazed wood frame door with obscure window to the front aspect and loft access.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one bowl stainless steel sink drainer with tiled splash back, integrated hob and oven with extractor fan above complete with uPVC window to the front aspect.
Lounge 11' 5" x 15' 7" ( 3.48m x 4.75m )
With uPVC window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
With uPVC window to the rear and wall mounted panel radiator.
The front of the property offers a raised gravel area with a walkway giving access to the front door. The rear of the property holds a communal area giving access to all accommodation alongside off road parking.
First floor flat presently let on a shorthold tenancy agreement. Rent presently £3,000 per annum. General arrangement/layout similar to ground floor flat.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63216215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.