Land for saleMarton Road, Sturton By Stow, Lincoln
- Development Land with Residential Premises, circa 0.48 acres. STUNNING LOCATION
- Desirable Village with a Wealth of Amenities and Schooling Ideal for Families
- Offers considered to split Residential and Development.
- Current Residential Unit benefitting from GCH, recently refurbished roof
- Planning Permission #133052
Offers are being invited on 0.48 acres of development land currently housing a former public house with full permissions to be converted into a single dwelling and further planning permission for five dwellings to be erected, application number - 133052.
Offers are being invited on 0.48 acres of development land currently housing a former public house with full permissions to be converted into a single dwelling and further planning permission for five dwellings to be erected, application number - 133052. The former public house would convert to a spacious, characterful home with up to five bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom. Further accommodation would consist of a large living room, spacious kitchen opening into a dining room and a generous entrance hall with cloakroom and utility to the ground floor. Furthermore there is evidence to suggest that the rear of the building dates from the 18th century and contains what looks to be an inglenook fireplace. The attractive outbuilding extending to the rear is shown converted in part to a double garage with the remainder making either a bedroom with ensuite or a home office or annex. The hall joining this to the rest of the house could then have access north to Marton road or to the drive leading to Saxilby Road. In addition to this there is off-road parking for five cars, a pleasant south facing garden and a further courtyard area to the rear of the outbuilding. The property also has mains water, gas, electricity and drainage. Sturton by Stow itself is a desirable village on the outskirts of Lincoln and benefits from a range of amenities including shops and schools and great access to the A15 and A46 bypass.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.