3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBradford Road, Wakefield
Sold STC £285,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £285,000 - £295,000
- 3 bedroom Period Property
- Eclectic mix of modern and period features throughout
- UPVC and GCH
- Stunning room proportions
- Garage and enclosed gardens
- Excellent location for schools and transport links
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE: £285,000 - £295,000. A stunning 3 bedroom period property located within the outskirts of St Johns. Would ideally suit the professional family. An eclectic mix of period and modern features throughout. Viewing by Appointment.
GUIDE PRICE: £285,000 - £295,000. A stunning 3 bedroom period property located within the outskirts of St Johns. Would ideally suit the professional family. An eclectic mix of period and modern features throughout. The property comprises of stunning entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen area, excellent size room proportions, utility room, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. The property has a good size driveway leading to a single garage. car parking for several vehicles, enclosed rear gardens with a great deal of privacy. Ideally situated for Wakefield Westgate Train Station for the commuter as well as good local schools to include Silcoates, QEGS, Wakefield Girls High and Outwood Grange. Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate this delightful period property.
Original front entrance door with leaded glazed panels to the top and upvc double glazed window to the front into the welcoming entrance hallway.
Deep skirting boards, coving to ceiling, fully alarmed, telephone point, original balustrade leading to the first floor. Pantry area (possibility to convert into a downstairs cloaks/w.c.)
Kitchen 10' 8" Max i x 10' 4" ( 3.25m Max i x 3.15m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Solid door with glazed panels provides access to the rear of the property. Coving to ceiling, German style bespoke kitchen in a range of base and wall units, cornice and plinths, under cabinet lighting, carousel shelving within the cupboards, pan drawers, some glazed fronted units, AEG double oven and grill, four ring gas hob with a pull-out extractor fan, integrated one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar area, tiled floor. Open plan into the Dining area.
Single glazed window to the rear aspect. A range of base and wall units, plumbing for washing machine,space for a dryer, tiled floor, space for other white goods.
Dining Area 16' 10" x 13' 7" to the alcove ( 5.13m x 4.14m to the alcove )
Open plan from the kitchen. French door with upvc panels to the side leading to the rear gardens. Coving to ceiling, radiator, deep skirting boards, coving to ceiling. Access into the lounge.
Lounge 16' 8" x 15' to the alcove ( 5.08m x 4.57m to the alcove )
Upvc bay window to the front aspect. Radiator beneath, original coving to ceiling, central ceiling light with feature rose, living flame gas fire with a marble style back, base and ornate hearth, tv point, wall lights.
First Floor Landing
Obscured leaded glazed and stained glass panel to the side aspect. Original skirting boards, coving to ceiling,.
Bedrooom 1 16' 10" into the bay window x 13' 11" to the alcove ( 5.13m into the bay window x 4.24m to the alcove )
Bay window to the rear aspect overlooking the gardens. Radiator, picture rail, beautiful high ceiling.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.78m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted full height wardrobes to include two doubles, cabinets and shelving above the bedhead, further room with a towel/radiator (huge potential to create an en-suite).
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat, coving to ceiling, picture rail, full height built-in cupboards.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a double wash basin with mixer tap set within a vanity unit, corner shower cubicle with a shower, corner bath with a mixer tap, mood lighting, vaulted double ceiling, coving, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Integrated low level flush w.c, radiator, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, loft access.
The property sits in an elevated position. Car parking for several vehicles and the front garden is well stocked with seasonal borders creating a colourful but easy maintenance area also giving it privacy from Bradford Road. Tarmacadam driveway leading to a garage with up and over door. The landscaped rear garden with fenced boundaries and being mainly laid to lawn with a two tiered decked patio terrace and timber framed shed.
Leave Wakefield via Bradford Road/A650. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63216263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.