1 bedroom flat for saleCargreen Road, South Norwood, SE25
- Brand new development completed to a high standard
- Boasts superb open-plan living area with great wooden floors
- Contemporary modern kitchen and bathroom
- Lovely private balcony
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Fully-fitted kitchen with high-end appliances
- Communal roof terrace with BBQ area, bike storage
- Completing Q1 2017, secure entry with lift
Set on the fourth floor of this stunning new development, this fantastic South-West facing one bedroom apartment, boasts bright interior with carefully designed open-plan living space and private balcony.
Cargreen Road is ideally situated for the amenities offered in the area and is surrounded by a selection of local parks, while Selhurst rail station offers great connection into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.