3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDore Avenue, North Hykeham, Lincoln
Sold STC £170,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached home
- Non-overlooked rear garden, parking and garage
- Conservatory extension and two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms and upstairs bathroom
- Great amenable position within popular town
- Providing great road and transport links
With a fantastic conservatory extension, non-overlooked garden and single garage this 3 bedroom semi-detached property is situated in the ever amenable town of North Hykeham providing great road links, transport links and amenities including schooling, NHS medical centres, supermarkets and eateries.
A fantastic example of a traditional three-bedroom semi-detached home suitable for a range of audiences including families, first time buyers and investment perchers. This property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout as well as a generous rear garden, drive-way for multiple vehicles, single garage and conservatory extension to the rear. Early viewing is advised to avoid missing out on a fantastic opportunity to purchase.
Door and window to the front aspect double glazed.
Hardwood entrance door from entrance porch, stairs to the first floor, feature coving, power points and wall mounted panel radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.38m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. feature fire place, feature coving and wall mounted panel radiator.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 12' 3" ( 3.07m x 3.73m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, feature coving and power points.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units incorporating Asterite bowl sink with drainer, cooker points for both gas and electric and cooker hood over, as well as this is plumbing for washing machine and slim line dishwasher and an external double glazed door to the side aspect.
Hardwood conservatory with windows to the rear and side aspect.
Window to the side aspect double glazed and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 12' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.73m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
With low level flush WC and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bath with mixer taps over and wash hand basin completed with partial wall tiling, wall mounted panel radiator and window to the rear aspect double glazed.
Mainly laid to lawn enclose by brick walls and timber fencing.
Lawned area, low bearing wall and drive way for multiple vehicles leading to single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63222401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.