3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSaracen Road, Norwich
Sold STC £210,000
- Semi detached bungalow
- Popular suburb location
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Driveway and garage parking
- Requires modernisation
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW IN THE POPULAR SUBURB OF HELLESDON! The property requires some modernisation and benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating, enclosed rear garden, garage, driveway parking and is offered with no-onward chain.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 18' 9" x 11' 8" ( 5.71m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, gas fireplace, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.98m x 3.00m )
Stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, central heating boiler, radiator, large pantry cupboard, lino flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the side.
Conservatory 5' 8" x 9' 9" ( 1.73m x 2.97m )
uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the side and rear, ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 7' x 7' 9" ( 2.13m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level WC, fully tiled walls, loft access, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and fully enclosed whilst to the side of the property there is a driveway which in turn leads to the single garage. Ref: 34998
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63222425.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.