3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOldfield Road, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £90,000
- Three Bedroom Property
- Good Corner Plot
- Two Reception Rooms
- 18 month old Gas Combi Boiler
- PVCu Double Glazing
- VIEWING ADVISED
Are you a FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR looking for a property in need of modernisation? This family home is ideally located close to local shops and Thorne South Train Station . Situated within walking distance to Thorne centre! CALL US NOW!
Well kept three bedroom family home in need of modernisation. Offers great potential and is located on a good corner plot in the historic market town of Thorne. M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. The property benefits from an 18 MONTH OLD GAS COMBI BOILER and PVCu Double Glazing. Off road parking, front and rear gardens this property is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
PVCu double glazed entrance door and double glazed window down the side both stain glass. Double radiator, carpet throughout, telephone point and stairs to the first floor.
Having a double glazed front bay window and a rear double glazed window the family sized lounge comprises; carpet throughout, wooden marble effect fire surround to electric fire, and dado railings.
With PVCu double glazed sliding patio doors opening into the rear garden. The dining room features; single radiator, understairs cupboard and a further storage cupboard and a wall mounted gas combi boiler ( 18 months old ).
Rear double glazed window the well kept kitchen comprises; wall and base units with roll top work surfaces inset one a half bowl asterite sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood above and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer ( not fitted) and single radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard and loft access.
Having a front PVCu double glazed window and a single radiator.
Front double glazed window, single radiator, television and telephone points.
Side double glazed window, single radiator and storage over the stairwell.
Rear and side facing double glazed window and radiator the partially tiled bathroom comprises; Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, W.C and extractor fan.
There is a driveway with double iron gates and paved path way to the door. Laid to lawn set behind a brick boundary wall.
Enclosed rear garden, panelled fencing and laid to lawn. Side access provided.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63222974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.