3 bedroom terraced house for saleDowning Street, Sutton-In-Ashfield
- A FULLY MODERNISED MID TERRACED HOUSE OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN.
- THE ACCOMMODATION IS GAS CENTRALLY HEATED AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WITH ROOMS ARRANGED ON THREE FLOORS.
- THE GROUND FLOOR HAS A LOUNGE, INNER LOBBY, FULLY FITTED DINING KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM.
- THE FIRST FLOOR HAS A LANDING, ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM, A SECOND SINGLE BEDROOM AND BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH.
- THE THIRD BEDROOM IS ON THE SECOND FLOOR.
- THE HOUSE SHARES A COMMUNAL REAR YARD AND THERE IS UNRESTRICTED STREET PARKING.
- DOWNING STREET IS CONVENIENT FOR THE TOWN CENTRE AND CONNECTS OUTRAM STREET TO PRIESTSIC ROAD IN THE NEW CROSS AREA OF TOWN.
A FULLY MODERNISED MID TERRACED HOUSE OFFERED FOR SALE. THE GROUND FLOOR HAS A LOUNGE, INNER LOBBY, FULLY FITTED DINING KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM. THE FIRST FLOOR HAS A LANDING, ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM, A SECOND SINGLE BEDROOM AND BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH. THE THIRD BEDROOM IS ON THE SECOND FLOOR.
Viewing - Please call 01623 443333 to arrange a suitable appointment.
Directions - Leave Sutton in Ashfield along Outram Street, turn left onto Downing Street and number 33 can be identified by our For Sale board.
Accommodation Comprises: -
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 3.48m x 3.35m (11'5 x 11'0) - With upvc entrance door, meter cupboard to one side and mantle fire surround with marble effect hearth and background.
Inner Lobby -
Dining Kitchen - 3.35m x 3.35m (11'0 x 11'0) - With a good range of wood effect wall and base units with black worktops and beige tiling incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink, electric hob and electric oven, Ideal Logic plus gas combination boiler.
Utility Room - 1.78m x 1.52m (5'10 x 5'0) - With worktop over space for washing machine and dryer. Upvc rear entrance door.
Basement Cellar -
First Floor -
Front Bedroom One - 3.35m x 3.35m (11'0 x 11'0) - A good sized double room.
Bathroom - 1.75m x 1.73m (5'9 x 5'8) - With a white suite of bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin and wc. Partly tiled walls, ladder radiator.
Single Rear Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 1.55m (11'0 x 5'1) -
Second Floor -
Attic Bedroom Three - 3.35m x 3.10m plus dormer recess (11'0 x 10'2 plu - This is L-shaped. The room has restricted height in places. Useful store cupboard off.
Outside - The rear is a communal yard shared by four properties. There is unrestricted street parking.
AS WITH ALL OUR PROPERTIES We have not been to test any of the services or appliances, and would recommend to prospective purchasers that they arrange for a qualified person to check these before entering into any commitment. SU5837 This property was offered for sale on 19/11/2016 at £52,500.
MONEY LAUNDERING Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we must point out that any successful purchasers who are proceeding with a purchase will be asked for identification i.e. passport, driving licence and two recent utility bills less than 3 months old. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed in the purchase or sale of a property.
FINANCIAL ADVICE We offer help and advice in arranging your mortgage. Please contact this office. Written quotations available on request. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
As of 14/11/2016 Ashfield District Council have listed the Council Tax Band for this property as A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63222998.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26644223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Blount Ltd, Sutton-in-Ashfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.