2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWood End Lane, Birmingham
Sold STC £165,000
- NEW BUILD BUNGALOW
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Light Living Space with Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gated Courtyard Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Convenient Location
***NEW BUILD DETACHED BUNGALOW*** Two double bedrooms, spacious open plan living and dining space and modern fitted kitchen. Internal viewings are availble
A detached new build two bedroom bungalow.
This is a generous two double bedroom bungalow with an entrance porch, generous living/dining room, modern fitted kitchen and fitted bathroom. The property also has off road parking and gardens in a gated courtyard.
Ideally located for access to transport links and local shops.
Contact the sales team to arrange your appointment asap.
Via gated access leading to a paved driveway providing off road parking, lawn area to side with walled boundaries and a pathway to the front door.
Double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed windows to front and side elevations and tiled flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 17' 6" x 14' 2" ( 5.33m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, loft hatch, wood effect laminate flooring, space for a dining table and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 16' 9" x 7' 11" ( 5.11m x 2.41m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with under unit lighting and work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas and flooring, space and connections for a range oven, chimney extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and a double glazed window to front elevation.
Cloak storage cupboards, cupboard housing the central heating boiler and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" max x 11' 11" ( 2.79m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Two double glazed skylight windows to rear elevation, bath with mixer tap and shower over, W.C, wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas and flooring, heated towel rail and a storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.