2 bedroom apartment for saleChaloner Green, Wakefield
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Attractively Priced
- No Upper Chain
- Viewing by Appointment
Offered to the market with No Upper Chain. Attractively Priced. A ground floor Apartment located adjacent to Pinderfields Hospital. Ideally suit the professional or investor. Viewing by Appointment.
Offered to the market with No Upper Chain. Attractively Priced. A ground floor Apartment located adjacent to Pinderfields Hospital. Ideally suit the professional or investor. The property comprises of hallway, open plan living with kitchen, living room and diner in one area, master bedroom with an en-suite, second bedroom and a bathroom. To the outside there is allocated parking and parking permit. Viewing by Appointment.
Communal entrance door leading to the entrance hallway.
Leading into the entrance hallway of the apartment.
Alarm system, storage cupboard boiler housed here, laminate flooring. Access into all rooms.
Living Room/kitchen 17' 5" Max x 15' 10" Max ( 5.31m Max x 4.83m Max )
Kitchen area has a fully fitted kitchen in a range of base and wall units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, Bosch electric oven, gas hob, double cooker hood, partially tiled walls, ceiling downlights. The living room area has two upvc double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Two radiators with thermostats, telephone point, tv point, intercom system, ceiling downlights, french doors lead back out into the hallway.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 12' 8" Max ( 3.07m x 3.86m Max )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Thermostat, laminate floor, radiator, telephone point.
Pedestal wash basin with twin taps, low level flush w.c., shower cubicle partly tiled, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" Max x 11' 8" ( 3.51m Max x 3.56m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Bath with twin taps, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, low level flush w.c., partially tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, vinyl flooring.
An allocated parking space as well as permit parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63224339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.