5 bedroom detached house for saleSlade Close, Ilkeston, DE7
- Detached 5 bedrooms
- quiet top of cul-de-sac location
- new high quality kitchen with separate laundry room
- 2 ensuites plus bathroom plus cloakroom
- garage and driveway
- rear and front garden
- newly fitted ensuite and hallway and cloakroom
- gas central heating and cooking
LARGE FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
HouseSimple is pleased to present to the market this 5 bedroom detached house in Ilkeston. Downstairs there are 2 reception rooms, a formal dining room, and a large kitchen/diner with French doors out to the patio. Upstairs provides 5 bedrooms, 3 of which are double with 2 still being a good sized single. The two master bedrooms include en-suite shower rooms and one comes equipped with a walk in wardrobe. There is also a nice sized family bathroom and plenty of storage space.
The driveway has room for 2 cars and there is the added benefit of a single garage. The rear garden has been landscaped to provide a patio area for al fresco dining.
Excellent access into the cities of Nottingham & Derby and Ilkeston town, and close to local amenities and schools. Within half an hour of East Midlands International Airport and 10 minutes to Ilkeston railway station. It is on the doorstep of the Peak District Derbyshire Dales ideal for outdoor activities and days out.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the spaciousness of this property so contact HouseSimple now to arrange a viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63224342.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS57955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.