3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNant Y Drope, Drope, Cardiff
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
Tucked away in a lovely cul-de-sac is this rarely available and much sought after semi detached house with driveway and garage. The accommodation comprises a good size living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory, cloakroom, three bedrooms and bathroom. Sizeable rear garden with sunny aspect. No Chain
A semi detached home with three bedrooms, kitchen/diner, living room, conservatory, cloakroom and a first floor bathroom. The property is offered to the market with no ongoing chain.
Accessed via obscured glass paneled front door opening into porch with radiator and power point. Doors to living room and downstairs W.C.
Comprising a low level w.c and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Radiator, consumer unit and obscured double glazed window to front.
Living Room 15' x 14' 11" ( 4.57m x 4.55m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, electric fireplace with mantle and hearth, laminate flooring, TV point and power points. Door to:
Kitchen/ Diner 15' x 10' 1" max ( 4.57m x 3.07m max )
Fitted kitchen with 'high gloss' white wall cupboards and base units with complementary worktops over. Integral electric oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Tiled splashbacks, power points and space for white goods and dining table and chairs. Under stairs store cupboard, radiator, wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler, double glazed window to rear and sliding door to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.53m )
Tiled floor, patio doors leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, cupboard housing hot water tank, loft hatch, power points and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.32m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, store cupboard and power points.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.70m )
Obscured double glazed window to rear.
Enclosed sizeable rear garden with sunny aspect. Good sized lawn with a timber shed at the bottom of the garden. Door for access to the garage.
Front Garden And Garage
The front garden is laid to lawn with path leading to front door. The tarmac driveway can accommodate two vehicles and leads to a single garage with 'up and over' door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63224345.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.