3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarton Lane, Manchester
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE BEDROOM VICTORIAN SEMI DETACHED
- READY TO MOVE IN CONDITION
- BAY FRONTED
- NEW MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- TWO CHAMBERS CELLAR
- 26FT GARDEN TO THE REAR
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND CENTRAL HEATED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO ECCLES TOWN TOWN CENTRE AND OTHER LOCAL AMENTIES
THREE BEDROOM VICTORIAN SEMI DETACHED HOME!! Located close to Eccles town centre, tram stop, train station and other local amenities. This property is in 'READY TO MOVE IN CONDITION'. To the ground floor is an entrance hallway, a through lounge/diner, Spacious fitted kitchen. To the first floor is TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a further third bedroom and a MODERN FITTED BATHROOM THAT HAS BEEN FITTED IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS! the property also benefits from a 2 chamber cellar and a boarded loft with great head height. To the rear of the property is a 26FT GARDEN compromising of a decked area and the rest is laid to lawn. To the front of the property is a paved front garden. This property is fully gas central heated and double glazed throughout. Please call the office on 01617074900 to arrange your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63225119.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7324051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.