3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOM EXTENED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE AREA
- SEPARATE DINING AREA
- SEPARATE SITTING AREA WITH FEATURE ROOF LIGHT
- REFITTED KITCHEN AREA WITH ACCESS TO SEPRATE UTILITY/ OFFICE
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM/ DRESSING AREA
- OFF ROAD PARKING PLUS GARAGE/ WORKSHOP AREA WITH POTENTIAL FOR CONVERSION S.T.P.P
- NO UPPER SALES CHAIN VIEWING ADVISED
- WELL LOCATED FOR LEVERSTOCK GREEN SCHOOL/ M1 MOTORWAY/ PLUS LINKS TO ST ALBANS
Flaggs are pleased to welcome to the market this THREE/FOUR bedroom EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED family home comprises: Entrance Hall, DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM, Spacious Lounge, Separate Dining Area and Separate Sitting Area, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Refitted Kitchen Area, Office/ Utility Area, EN-SUITE to Master Bedroom Plus Dressing Area, Family Bathroom, Off Road Parking to GARAGE/Workshop Area with potential for conversion subject to the relevant consent. South Facing Larger than average Garden Area, No Upper Sales Chain, Well located for Leverstock Green School, M1 Motorway and Links to St Albans. For further information and to arrange a viewing contact FLAGGS on: 01442 232888
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63225554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.