2 bedroom terraced house for saleStoneham Street, Coggeshall, Colchester
- Character Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Well-Presented Westerly Facing Rear Garden
Delightful COTTAGE CIRCA 1850's situated close to the centre of the picturesque village of COGGESHALL. Boasting a MODERN KITCHEN and BATHROOM, utility room, lounge and TWO BEDROOMS. This charming property also has a well-presented garden and is within walking distance to both schools.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Lounge 11' 11" max x 11' 5" ( 3.63m max x 3.48m )
Double-glazed obscure entrance door to front, double-glazed window to front, wood and cast-iron fire surround with inset open fire. Built-in shelving and storage, exposed beams with open access into :-
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 9' 11" x 7' 3" extending to 11' 8" max ( 3.02m x 2.21m extending to 3.56m max )
Double-glazed window to rear. Single sink and drainer unit with mixer tap inset into wooden worktops and cupboards under. Four eye-level cupboards, further storage unit, built-in oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer, part-tiled walls, wooden flooring and built-in breakfast bar. Door to staircase and open access into :-
Double-glazed door to side, built-in airing cupboard, built-in shelving with space beneath for washing machine, wooden flooring and door to :-
Double-glazed obscure window to side, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath with shower over and shower screen, part-tiled walls, wall-mounted heater and extractor.
Doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
Double-glazed window to front, wall-mounted heater and loft hatch.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Double-glazed window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63227390.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.