Commercial Property for sale63, Carlton Place, Carlton Buildings, Glasgow City Centre, G59TW
- SUBSTANTIAL SECOND FLOOR OFFICE ACCOMODATION (2,240 SQ. FT). NAV - £23,300. Lift access to all floors. FREEHOLD SALE - Instructions as per Surveyors - NEW RELEASE - On street parking directly outside
- Self contained office suite with staff toilets and kitchen. Entrance via communal stairwell. The local area is popular with solicitors offices and residential properties. Prominent red sandstone build
- *** Estimated Rental Value - £15,000 per annum. Gross internal area 208.10 m2 - 2,240 sq. ft. SALE - 44/45 Carlton Place, Glasgow (SOLD) - £375,000 (September 2010). RARELY AVAILABLE FREEHOLD CITY CE
- *** Refurbished Office within Glasgow City Centre *** Ideal for Transport Links within Glasgow City Centre. Excellent public transport links with buses at Hope Street and Queen Street and Glasgow Cent
- *** BUILDING DIRECTLY FACING THE RIVER CLYDE *** Excellent commercial Rental Investment located bounding the Carlton Place with solicitor practices and independent traders. Superb location for Commerc
Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.