Commercial Property for sale41, High Street, Coldstream, Berwickshire, TD124DL
- AVAILABLE NOW £31100**** RARE CAFE CLASS 3 OPPORTUNITY in Coldstream CIRCA 20 COVERS - 50 miles to the south of Edinburgh and 60 miles to the north of Newcastle. RENTAL POTENTIAL £8-10,000 PER ANNUM *
- GOOD BUSY SPOT. An attractive, well-proportioned ground floor retail unit. Large single window frontage Current use: 20 covers café, class 3 seating area, food prep area, WC. Sited on the north side o
- Excellent access for both local and passing trade. The town is served by the main A697 and A698 trunk roads. Currently set up as a café premises the property benefits from a food preparation area and
- IDEAL INVESTMENT PURCHASE PRICED TO SELL FAST. The property is well located for parking with on street parking on the High Street and a larger long stay area in the nearby Market Square. The retail pr
- Within the immediate locality there are a number of local covenants such as Trotters the Bakers, The Corner Fruit Shop, Nisa Store, Pharmacy, WE Howden pet store and Sanderson Butchers.
RARE CLASS 3 OPPORTUNITY. Circa 20 covers and in good internal condition. VAT FREE PROPERTY. **Qualifies for 100% rates relief as Rateable Value is less than £10,000.*** GOOD BUSY SPOT. The subject consists of an attractive, well-proportioned ground floor retail unit. The property has one large, single glazed, timber casement display window and off set glazed door overlooking the High Street. Sited on the north side of the High Street, occupies an EXCELLENT, PRIME retail spot in the main retail area of the town. RENTAL POTENTIAL £8-10,000 P/A. ***CLASS 3 CONSENT.*** Large single window frontage Current use: 20 covers café, class 3 seating area, food prep area, WC. The property is located in the historic Scottish border town of Coldstream. The town, famous for its connection with the Coldstream Guards, sits on the north bank of the River Tweed, renowned for its salmon fishing and as a boundary between Scotland and England. Situated approximately 50 miles to the south of Edinburgh and 60 miles to the north of Newcastle, the town is served by the main A697 and A698 trunk roads. Berwick upon Tweed, some 15 miles east, provides access to the East Coast mainline. Within the immediate locality there are a number of local covenants such as Trotters the Bakers, The Corner Fruit Shop, Nisa Store, Pharmacy, WE Howden pet store and Sanderson Butchers. IDEAL INVESTMENT PURCHASE WITH CLASS 3 CONSENT WOULD LET WELL RENTAL POTENTIAL EXCELLENT GREAT CONDITION. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1379006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.