Commercial Property for sale52, St Enoch Square, 1st Floor Suite 10, Glasgow City Centre, G14AA
- 100% PRIME RARELY Available Office Premises in well maintained ***Landmark Red Sandstone Building***prime Glasgow city centre St Enoch Square facing Shopping Centre/Tesco/Nandos and off Buchanan Stree
- SUPER GLASGOW CITY CENTRE LOCATION close to Buchanan Street, Argyle Street & Glasgow Central Station - main Train Station. The property is located facing St Enoch Underground Station. This is an ideal
- Best CITY CENTRE office/retail space **Excellent location immediately adjacent to Subway and Central Station **? No VAT payable on price **Qualifies for 100% rates relief as Rateable Value is less tha
- Ideal for accountant/lawyer/professional services or owner occupation RENTAL POTENTIAL £9,000 PER ANNUM. The Rateable Values for all of the offices fall within the threshold which will benefit from 10
- ***Highly Sought after Location.*** IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY. Glasgow is Scotland?s Largest City With an Urban metro population of circa 2.85m people & is regarded as Scotland?s economic powerhouse.
Full description1st Floor Office Suite. Circa 400 square feet ready to OCCUPY. ---Vat Free Property--- SUPER GLASGOW CITY CENTRE LOCATION close to Buchanan Street facing St Enoch Underground and St Enoch Shopping Centre. World Renowned Glasgow City Centre Within the Glasgow International Financial Services District. Perfect INVESTMENT or OWNER-OCCUPATION office premises or POTENTIAL INCOME PRODUCING investment with RENTAL POTENTIAL UP TO £9,000 per annum. The property is located to the west of St Enoch Square, directly opposite St Enoch Shopping Centre and just south of Argyle Street, in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. The locality is characterised by a mix of uses with generally retail occupiers at ground floor and offices at upper floor level. The property occupies an excellent position, being close to Glasgow Central Station and directly adjacent to St Enoch Subway station, whilst regular bus services pass along numerous adjacent streets including Argyle Street and Union Street. Car parking is available immediately adjacent at Jamaica Street Carpark and Howard Street (both operated by Q Park) and within St Enoch Shopping Centre. IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY. Seldom brought to market, rarely available. Ideal Occupation potential for Solicitors office, Accountancy Office or other Professional Office occupier*** Likely to Attract Substantial Interest***This fantastic office is within an attractive and refurbished professionally managed building benefiting from having secure entry, passenger lifts, toilets & excellent parking facilities available nearby. The Rateable Values for all of the offices fall within the threshold which will benefit from 100% relief under the Scottish Government?s Small Business Bonus Scheme. PRICED FOR A FAST SALE. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1378632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.