Retail Property (high street) for sale48 King Street, Southport, PR8
2,500 sq. ft.
- 2,500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Deceptively Substantial and Long Established Retail Premises
- Over 2,500 Sqft NIA over Ground, First and Second Floors
- Available with Vacant Possession
- Scope for Alternative Uses and Upper Floor Conversion - Subject to the Necessary Consents
- No VAT on Purchase Price
Available with Vacant Possession.
The property is deceptively spacious and provides over 2,500 Sq Ft NIA of retail accommodation to the ground floor with ancillary storage/former living accommodation to the first and second floors.
Having been in the same family ownership for many generations the existing tenant, who we understand has been in the property for 45 years, is retiring and closing at the end of February 2017 and thus the property will be available with vacant possession.
We believe the property presents an ideal investment opportunity for a SIPP or investors and offers alternative use potential, such as bar/restaurant or the conversion of the upper floors into residential, subject to the necessary consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63227564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.