Commercial Property for sale54, Gordon Street, Suite 4d and 4f (4-3, 4-5), Glasgow City Centre, G13PU
- 2 x PRIME Freehold City Centre Office Suites. Fantastic city centre investment, seldom available auction buy. Dual Access from both Gordon Street and Renfield Street.
- Excellent Investment Opportunity in the Heart of Glasgow *** 100% Prime CITY CENTRE Location *** PRIME City centre offices. Centrally located in Glasgow between the Central Station and Buchannan Stree
- Situated on Gordon Street Next to Glasgow Central Station. Suite 4-3 = 112 sq ft with a rateable value of £500. Suite 4-5 = 312 sq ft with a rateable value of £1,500.
- Benefits from Secure Entry, Communal Toilet Facilities and Lift.
- Excellent commercial investment opportunity, high potential rental yield at guide price
2 x PRIME Freehold City Centre office units. Suite 4-3 = 112 sq ft with a rateable value of £500. Suite 4-5 = 312 sq ft with a rateable value of £1,500. Small business rates relief would give a 100% discount with £0 payable. There is a service charge equating to £2,014.40 per annum. This is the figure for both units combined. There is annual insurance which is currently £403.40 on both units combined. Centrally located in Glasgow between the Central Station and Buchannan Street shopping promenade. Located on the 4th floor of a traditional office building with 'Dual' access from both Gordon Street and Renfield Street and lift access. Benefits from Secure Entry, Communal Toilet Facilities and Lift. The property is well located for Glasgow's amenities including transport links which are available by bus and rail and there is also a subway link taking the commuter to Glasgow's West End and parts of South Side. The M8 motorway network is close by and offers access to Stirling and Edinburgh's City Centre and beyond. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1378258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.