Commercial Property for sale35, Whitefield Road, Ibrox, Glasgow, G51 2SD
- Impressive Detached Traditional Commercial Property Comprising 8 individual Units Situated in a well regarded industrial estate Close to Glasgows' Pacific Quay and City Centre within 10 minutes drive
- The Property is Currently Proportioned into 8 Individual Commercial Units with a maximum income generated historically at £12,000 per annum from tenant return
- Gross Internal Floor Space Extends to 2,030 sq.ft (190 sq.m) approx. - great potential subject to researching and gaining the necessary consents for conversion
- The Property Further Benefits from Communal Central Heating, Double Glazing and Secure Entry - many units in walk in condition for rental
- Residing within Close Proximity to Both Glasgow City Centre and Glasgow's Pacific Quay Development - Home to a Number of National Broadcasters Including BBC Scotland and ITV Currently Occupied by a M
Full descriptionRarely available to the open market an impressive detached commercial investment property comprising 8 individual units located within the popular area of Ibrox for access to both Glasgow City Centre and the Pacific Quay Development which home to a number of National Broadcasters. The gross internal floor space extends to 2,030 sq.ft (190 sq.m) approx. The internal accommodation space comprises; Reception Vestibule, Reception Area, 4 Ground Floor Units, Male and Female Toilets, Staff Kitchen, Upper Landing, 4 Additional Units, Male and Female Toilets and Staff Kitchen. The units range in size to suit a number of potential applications or differing tenant needs. The property was formerly tenanted at a maximum level of £12,000. The Property Further Benefits from Communal Central Heating, Double Glazing and Secure Entry. Equidistantly located for access to Glasgow's Media Hub at Pacific Quay and Glasgow City Centre for all amenities and excellent transport links from Glasgow to Central Scotland and beyond. Located in the Ibrox area of Glasgow, close to Glasgow City Centre and offering access to Glasgow's Merchant City with its fine selection of bars, restaurants and cafes. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1377884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.