1 bedroom flat for sale8b, Forsyth Street, Greenock, PA168AR
- Generous 1 bedroom lower conversion flat set within a sandstone building in popular residential area. Close to new Tesco supermarkets and Greenock town centre. Excellent transport links near to the pr
- Comprises - hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing - rear private entry
- Would be ideal for investor landlord looking to expand portfolio - good rental location, high tenant demand. IDEAL INVESTMENT POTENTIAL INCOME PRODUCING AT - £4,320 p/a - £360 pcm.
- Comparable sales - **8b previously sold for £65,000**59 Finnart Street sold £85.500**32 Brougham Street sold £70,000**35 Robertson Street sold £50,000**
- On street parking available. Well maintained main door access and tidy rear communal gardens and drying area. Open outlooks at street level towards the Clyde estuary easy tenant commute to town centre
Full descriptionThis well presented lower ground flat provides good sized accommodation and is situated within a popular residential locale. The accommodation on offer within consists of reception hallway, lounge, Modern fitted kitchen with ample floor and wall mounted units including integrated gas hob and electric oven. Generous bedroom and bathroom. Specification of this property includes double glazing , gas fired central heating, security entry, residents car parking and communal grounds laid mainly to lawn. Central location minutes to Train Station, Bus Station and Greenock Town Centre/Financial District. There is a system of gas central heating (untested) and there is a communal rear garden. Greenock Central & Greenock West Train Stations within minutes. Super rental potential circa £360 pcm - £4320 per annum. Greenock is a historic town set upon the banks of the River Clyde world renowned for shipping, sea faring mariners and of course its ship yards. Now it is a vibrant west coast town close to numerous centres of commerce and industry whether it be the Ayrshire coast or indeed Glasgow. Easy access across Scotland towards Edinburgh, the Highlands and further afield via excellent roads, including M8 Motorway and ferries. Sale on behalf of the heritable creditors**EPC RATING D** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1377595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.