3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLevington Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £200,000
- Three double Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Popular Location
- Generous garden
- Off Road Parking
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME. A charming three double bedroomed semi-detached house in a popular location providing a lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, bathroom, generous rear garden and a driveway for off road parking. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
The property is situated in the East of Ipswich. There are various schools, shops and supermarkets close to hand as well as the Marina with its bars and restaurants. Ipswich mainline train station is nearby providing access to London Liverpool street as well as the A12 & A14 providing links to Colchester and Felixstowe.
Obscure double glazed insets leading to:
Stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and door leading to:
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
Double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden, door leading to the kitchen, chimney breast with multi-fuel burner, fitted cupboard and radiator. Open access leading to:
Lounge 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, chimney breast with feature fireplace, fitted cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Obscure double glazed side door leading to the rear garden, double glazed window to the side, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, electric and gas cooker points, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted boiler and door leading to:
Built in cupboard (obscure double glazed window to the side), electric sockets and venting for tumble dryer, tiled floor and door leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath, wall mounted shower fitting, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC, radiator, extractor, tiled walls and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Fitted cupboard and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, loft access, chimney breast and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear, chimney breast and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Driveway providing off road parking.
Rear Garden 80' x 20' ( 24.38m x 6.10m )
Access via the front gate, patio area, well established borders with the remainder laid to lawn, outside tap and large wooden shed. Block paved area for further storage.
Wooden Shed 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Three double glazed windows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63227639.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.