2 bedroom flat for sale21a, Burns Statue Square, Ayr, South Ayrshire, KA71SU
- Traditional Town centre Flat with walking distance to Ayr central train station (mainline connections to Glasgow 45 mins). Internally well maintained - Secure door entry at ground level.
- Benefits from outer door providing private access onto balcony - Main door into flat, reception hallway, large lounge / kitchen, double bedrooms with front aspects and large family bathroom.
- Strong rental demand - £450 pcm rental potential - £5,400 Per Annum - 10% yield at guide and reserve price - Great auction entry rarely available to market - Fully occupied building with main door acc
- Ample local amenities surrounding the property including Morrisons supermarket and thriving Ayr town centre. 24hr garage located accross the road for the property - On street parking available (parkin
- Great opportunity for investor for FLAT in tidy condition walk-in condition and generous room sizes - High yield investment for property in desirable town centre location with strong rental demand fro
Great opportunity to purchase a traditional upper flat. Traditional Flat in a prime town centre location close to Ayr central train station for links to surrounding area. Internally offering an excellent investment purchase comprising reception hallway, lounge/kitchen, double bedrooms & bathroom. Further benefits from on street parking and gas central heating. Ayr itself is a town and port situated on the Firth of Clyde, in south-west Scotland. With a population of around 46,000, Ayr is the largest settlement in Ayrshire, of which it is the county town, and has held Royal Burgh status since 1205. Ayr is the administrative centre of the South Ayrshire council area. Furthermore to the north of Ayr is the adjoining town of Prestwick, famous for its golf and its aviation industry as home of Glasgow Prestwick International Airport. ** Excellent investment opportunity with strong rental potential. Excellent investment style TURN KEY property offered with full vacant possession. Internally presented in great order with communal stairwell leading up to the outer door to the property. Balcony outside the property offers alfresco style dining environment. Private outlook from the property with views to the rear and front aspects from the main bedroom. Motivated vendor SALE. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 862665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.